Monday, June 4, 2012

Enjoy Mike Hahn's clever short film, "Past Your Eyes".

This is a short little thriller written/directed/edited/etc by a friend of mine.  Mike Hahn, college friend and former roommate, currently finishing color correction on his first feature, and watching this well-shot and engaging short film makes me all the more curious to see the final product.  It was shot on a Red digital camera and it's just another sign that the technology is slowly eating away at the distinction between professional and 'something I shot to keep my creative juices flowing'.  Anyway, watch it and if you like it, go over to YouTube and leave a comment or click 'like'.  I figure it's the least I can do for an old friend.

Scott Mendelson    

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels