Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A preview of the second preview for Twilight Saga: New Moon


Now we have reached the point where we know have a teaser for a preview. The full second trailer for The Twilight Saga: New Moon will be attached to Bandslam, a 'young kids strive to win the battle of the bands' epic starring High School Musical star Vanessa Hudgens and Lisa "I was the funniest Friend" Kudrow. So, no, I don't think the timing of those allegedly nude photos of Hudgens was a coincidence. Either way, Hudgens and Kudrow owe Summit a big thanks. Once again, if Summit really wanted to turn The Hurt Locker into more than an arthouse hit, then it sure as hell should have attached the New Moon trailer to that one instead. Anyway, since it's an easy way to keep traffic flowing until I have time to write an actual esssay, here is a whopping sixteen-second teaser of a preview for The Twilight Saga: New Moon.

Scott Mendelson

2 comments:

movie links said...

Waiting since the summer was worthwhile! I saw the movie and I LOVED it! don't forget to post the trailer of the third movie...

movie links said...

Waiting since the summer was worthwhile! I saw the movie and I LOVED it! don't forget to post the trailer of the third movie...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels