Monday, August 24, 2009

Inception trailer

This is obviously a pure teaser, showing next to nothing in the way of plot and character.  But you know what?  I don't care.  Chris Nolan is currently the most exciting mainstream filmmaker working today.  And, as wonderful as his Batman pictures are, I like his other work even better.  As a HUGE lifelong Batman fan, someone who loves the first two Burton films as well as Nolan's two Batman pictures... The Prestige is still my favorite Chris Nolan film. I remember when I first bought my HDTV, I used the Prestige DVD to experiment with the colors and what not (prior to buying a PS3) because it was the most recent film I owned. Anyway, every time I toyed around with it, I'd find myself watching huge chunks of the movie. Between the Batman pictures, The Prestige, and Memento, well, if Insomnia ends up being his worst film, that will be a hell of a career.  So tease away, for Mr. Nolan has more than earned my trust.

Scott Mendelson

2 comments:

Online Movies said...

Thank you for review. I can't wait more for this movie. I am hoping i will watch it tonight.

Online Movies said...

Thank you for review. I can't wait more for this movie. I am hoping i will watch it tonight.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels