Monday, July 26, 2010

Four new Green Lantern character posters spell out not-so secret message.

Click on either of those two to enlarge them. I'd be lying if I told you that I was excited for this film on any level other than my fandom for director Martin Campbell, but this is an absolutely key project if Warner Bros. wants to truly expand the DC Comics film universe beyond Batman and the occasional Superman picture. I assume that we'll see a trailer pretty darn soon, be it with this weekend's Cats and Dogs 2: the Revenge of Kitty Galore or perhaps attached to Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World in three weeks. The 90 second clip shown at Comic Con did not inspire the levels of press ink afforded to Marvel's Thor trailer and Captain America teaser, so Warner has its work cut out for it at this point. On the other hand, my wife watched Green Lantern: First Flight last year and inexplicably became a Green Lantern fan, so it should be pretty easy to drag her to this one when the time comes.

Scott Mendelson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm all for a good Green Lantern movie. I just wonder how the sci fi elements will go over. It's a tricky thing to get right.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels