Monday, April 27, 2009

Why I stopped watching Heroes...

Some choice blurbs from a Boston Herald review of tonight's season finale of Heroes...

"In the third-season finale of the NBC sci-fi drama, the good guys band together to take down villainous Sylar (Zachary Quinto). That was the premise of the first season finale. There are differences, of course. In the first season, the heroes united to stop Sylar from destroying the world. Now they want to prevent him from meeting the president."

And my favorite tidbit...

"When two of our power players finally catch up to Sylar, there’s an epic battle. Viewers won’t see a second of it. It takes place behind closed doors."

Ah yes, sounds like the show hasn't changed a bit. I'm sure 24 will be great tonight, with its consistent character development, vaguely differing story lines, and its, I dunno, onscreen action.

Scott Mendelson



2 comments:

Stream Online said...

If you ever decide to want to watch 'em again dude, you can via my blog;
http://watchingheroes.blogspot.com

I'mWatchingHeroes said...

If you ever decide to want to watch 'em again dude, you can via my blog;
http://watchingheroes.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels