Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Neat. Scott Mendelson quoted in Time Magazine.

That's last week's Time Magazine, dated March 22nd, 2010, on page 19. You can click on the image to see a version large enough to actually read, but it's quoting from the Huffington Post version of my post-Oscar Kathryn Bigelow article published on March 8th. How nice that I'm featured right next to both Sarah Palin and Chief Justice John Roberts. I can only hope that it's a coincidence. You can see the original article here, or the Huffington Post version here. I know it's not a huge deal, but it's a nice moment of validation and something neat to show the kids/grand-kids when they are old enough/young enough to be impressed by such trivialities.

Scott Mendelson

3 comments:

Sabina E. said...

congrats, dude! and I love your quote. I agree with you, it should be a time of shame for the Oscars, not celebration.

Kyle Leaman said...

Congrats Scott. Truly deserving, I hope these kind of things only grow for you.

Sean G said...

Congratulations Scott. I wasn't aware that you were a talking head. I thought you'd fit more appropriately into the "Typing Avatar" punditocracy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels