Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Guest Review - Clash of the Titans in 3D (2010)


Friend and fellow film critic R.L. Shaffer has begun doing audio reviews on his movie/Blu Ray review site DVD Future. It's something I've considered doing now and then, but frankly I'm a better writer than an off-the-cuff speaker. If you think I ramble and go into a dozen random digressions when I write... Anyway, back on point, Mr. Shaffer just posted his (very sharp and occasionally funny) audio review of Clash of the Titans. I, alas, was stuck at work (boo!) and/or Passover Seder with relatives (yay!) over the past two days, so I was unable to attend the press screenings. In all likelihood, I'll be attending a showing sometime over the weekend at my convenience. Said showing will be in glorious 2D. Anyway, please enjoy.

Scott Mendelson

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be inclined to respect your criticism if you knew the names of the people you were talking about. It's Guillermo Del Toro, not Benicio. The former is the director of Hellboy and Pan's Labyrinth, the latter is an actor.

Scott Mendelson said...

I thought I heard that while I was listening last night. Oh well, another reason why I prefer writing. Mistakes like that are much easier to fix in print than in an edited audio file.

Anonymous said...

Haha, oops. My bad.

R.L. Shaffer said...

An annotation has been added to correct the flaw.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels