Monday, May 11, 2009

Sure to be my wife's very favorite film of 2009: Mega Shark Vs. Giant Octopus

No question, this will be Wendy's favorite movie of the year, if not of all time.

As far as cheese ball monster movies goes, this looks kinda awesome. Unlike certain examples of this... sort of thing (think Ice Spiders) this one actually seems to deliver plenty of what it promises. Will it get the Mega Snake seal of approval? I have no idea, but I guarantee I will end up being forced to see - I mean - have the pleasure of viewing this film as soon as it is released (it comes out next Tuesday on DVD). Come what may, this may be the very definition of a 'great Wendy pick'. Hopefully Allison can watch with us and helpfully exclaim 'uh-oh!' when the shark eats a bridge or the octopus destroys a boat. Don't tell the spouse, but one of the best parts of being married to her is having a fool-proof excuse ('it's for my wife') to watch drek like this.

Scott Mendelson

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels