Saturday, July 14, 2012

Zack Snyder's Man of Steel gets a teaser poster.

Zack Snyder's Superman reboot, Man of Steel, just premiered its teaser trailer at Comic Con and the reviews are mostly positive, with the somber, large-scale drama being compared to Terrence Malick.  Since the teaser premiering with The Dark Knight Rises is said to be pretty similar to what the SDCC attendees saw about an hour ago, I'll refrain from commentary until I can post the actual teaser (I'm hoping-against-hope that Warner screens said teaser before my Tuesday night Dark Knight Rises IMAX press screening). So yeah, here's the dark and moody poster.  Looks fine to me, but it's just a poster and we'll know more once we all get to see whatever it was that set Comic Con aflame.

Scott Mendelson

3 comments:

Rick's Cafe Texan said...

I don't like the costume. Too reminiscent of Superman Returns.

corysims said...

Scott, hate to break it to you but apparently, real IMAX prints of Rises won't carry ANY trailers. None whatsoever...

...but considering this is a critic's screening, they may make an exception.

Scott Mendelson said...

That wouldn't surprise me. When I saw Mission: Impossible: Ghost Protocol in 'real IMAX', they had no previews but went straight into the Dark Knight Rises IMAX prologue.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels