Saturday, April 16, 2011

Real life got in the way. Scream 4 review coming whenever I see the d^^$ thing.

Was supposed to see it on Tuesday night, but wanted to wait until my wife could go with me. Was supposed to go last night, but life got in the way. Hopefully will see it tonight, since I'm allegedly going to be on Slashfilm's /Filmcast tomorrow evening to discuss the film. Oh well. By Monday, no one will care when I saw it, especially as it's not exactly burning up the box office (it's on course to open at high-level Screen Gems numbers, with about $22 million). The plan is still to write a spoiler-free review hopefully late this evening, and then to do a final 'Scream Retrospective' entry, which would be a spoiler-ish discussion that discussed part 4 in relation to parts 1, 2, and 3. So be patient merry readers, I shall make it up to you with an early review of a major release as soon as the embargo breaks (let's just say 'the fifth time is the charm'). If apologies are needed, then apologies.

Scott Mendelson

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels