Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nightmare on Elm Street remake gets a new poster.

There's an alleged review over at Ain't It Cool News, but it was quite spoiler-heavy, so I barely glanced it. However, like everything else I've heard or read, it doesn't look too promising. I saw a brief TV spot during the Olympics this evening which stated that 'this film has not yet been rated'. Considering everything I've read, I'm starting to think that Warner Bros. is trying to wiggle their way into a PG-13. Frankly, if the movie is as bad as the buzz indicates, then the tag-line 'welcome to your new nightmare' is almost like rubbing salt on an open wound. I'll take Wes Craven's New Nightmare thank you much. We'll see...

Scott Mendelson

1 comment:

soulsearcher said...

a lot of movies are remade..even video games are turned into movies..i wonder if the all time favorite video game super mario will have a movie?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels