Friday, April 13, 2012

For those who care - a truckload of The Dark Knight Rises photos...

I'm shocked... SHOCKED that Time Warner's biggest summer movie has made the cover of Time Warner-owned Entertainment Weekly's annual summer movie preview issue.  I'm just happy that I don't have to keep using that same 'Batman aims his laser-gun' shot every time I write about the movie.  Anyway, I'm not going to dissect these to death, and I presume that Nolan and company aren't releasing anything that could be over-analyzed anyway.  But I will say that Bane looks not terribly intimidating in action and it's a little silly to see Batman wielding what appears to be an IPad (minor carping I know...).  Anyway, while most of the Internet was buzzing about Anne Hathaway's ass earlier this week (the promo image was an apparent unauthorized leak and has been removed), I was all about that 'Ella-Enchanted-quality' hair.  But that's no surprise if you know me well enough.The rest are after the jump.   Enjoy.

Scott Mendelson













2 comments:

corysims said...

I don't understand why people over analyze promo shots. Pfister's magic isn't in any of these shots. Still, I think Bane looks fine. Love Hathaway's look for Catwoman. And still love the "knight" look for Batman....

Rick said...

If he is using an i Pad, it's probably the not for sale display model. Because he still has to be special, somehow. And Bane always looks silly and ridiculous in stills no matter what incarnation we're talking about.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels