Monday, June 22, 2009

Yet another Halloween II trailer...

Nothing much to say here, there is certainly an effort to differenciate this sequel from the original film, as well as the original franchise itself. I hated the original, and even my wife is hesitant on this one. Is it just me, or is that about-to-be murdered cop (at 32 seconds in) noted character actor Jeff Kober? Just curious, as I'm always happy to see him getting a paycheck (he was recently on Burn Notice). The biggest question is which horror film, this or The Final Destination, will blink first and move away from the mutual August 28th release date. I'm guessing the cash-strapped Weinstein Company sequel will flinch, and use a new release date that's closer to Halloween as an excuse. We'll see.

Scott Mendelson

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels